Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU. That's all I have to say. Take my money! No? Then take my 5 rating and 5 star review!

And just so this isn't completely random, I love the various style, the music, the batshit amount of insanity, the simplicity (controls), the ending, and pretty much the everything. Well, except the Mega Man part. Something about the physics seemed a little off. BUT THAT'S JUST ONE THING. Contra section more than made up for it!

ANYWAY I LOVE THIS.

Disco Fish Disco Fish

Not bad at all!

You've definitely got something going here! I guess some of it's simplicity detract the longevity of it a little, but I noticed in some of your response you're aware of this and will add (more) stuff in later versions. :D

Anyway, it's definitely something fresh to begin with. If you can build more gameplay upon it I'm sure you'll have something good on your handsin no-time. :D

Greets,

- NT.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for the Music !! Yeah, I am definitely going to be adding some more to the game. Disco Fish 2 will have a bit more depth.

Slam Slam

Absolute Pong.

This is what pong should've been like in the first place. ;D Anyway, I love the speed you brought into it, things can get hectic pretty quick. Good job mate, you've taken something "simple" and like others have also made pong very stylish in your own way.

Again, good job! :)

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Quality!

Like I told you on MSN mate-- it's become a quality game, one of the finest on Newgrounds.
Congratulations! I hope this game gets the attention it fully deserves. :)

Element Saga Chapter 5 Element Saga Chapter 5

Devil May Cry in flash form!

Great job on the game, man! It's like you sucessfully grabbed the essence and style of Devil May Cry and turned it into flash form. :)

I'm really diggin' this-- and as always, keep it up!

Dizimz responds:

Hey man , I like your music , Make more damnit more mwahahahahahahaha
sorry , lost it for a sec

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Hahahh!

This must be - so far - the most hilarious thing i've ever seen regarding to flash movies. I cracked myself up during those 3 sequences. This is good humor, man. Good work!

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Hilariously fun!

This is hilarious! Really, nice work!
And Britney should be fun torturing too! Mwhaha!